MSCKEY has Microsoft Windows 11 Pro License for $31.99 after promo code.
Deal info below:
Use promo code: SUM20
Get Latest Microsoft Windows 11 Pro Operating system License Key
Windows 11 is the next client operating system, and includes features that organizations should know. Windows 11 is built on the same foundation as Windows 10. If you use Windows 10, then Windows 11 is a natural transition. It’s an update to what you know, and what you’re familiar with.
It offers innovations focused on enhancing end-user productivity, and is designed to support today’s hybrid work environment.
Your investments in update and device management are carried forward. For example, many of the same apps and tools can be used in Windows 11. Many of the same security settings and policies can be applied to Windows 11 devices, including PCs. You can use Windows Autopilot with a zero touch deployment to enroll your Windows devices in Microsoft Endpoint Manager. You can also use newer features, such as Azure Virtual Desktop and Windows 365 on your Windows 11 devices.
7 new features included in Windows 11
Here are a few of the standout new features in Windows 11:
- A new, more Mac-like interface. Windows 11 features a clean design with rounded corners, pastel shades and a and Taskbar.
- Integrated Android apps. via the Amazon Appstore, which will be accessible from within the updated . There were a couple of ways to access Android apps on Windows 10, especially , but this will make it native. (Note that upon the initial release of Windows 11.)
- Widgets. While they’ve been around for a while (remember desktop gadgets on Windows Vista?), including in a , you can now and personalize them to see whatever you’d like.
- Microsoft Teams integration. and is pinned on the Windows 11 Taskbar, making it easier to access (and a bit more like Apple’s FaceTime). You’ll be able to access Teams from Windows, Mac, Android or iOS.
- Xbox tech for better gaming. , like and , to improve gaming on your Windows PC.
- Better virtual desktop support. Windows 11 will let you in a way that’s more similar to MacOS, toggling between multiple desktops for personal, work, school or gaming use. You can also on each virtual desktop.
- Easier transition from monitor to laptop, and better multitasking. The new OS includes features called — collections of the apps you’re using at once that sit in the Taskbar, and can come up or be minimized at the same time for easier task switching. They also let you plug and unplug from a monitor more easily without losing where your open windows are located.
Other notable features of Windows 11 Pro are
- Set up with a local account
- Join Active Directory/Azure AD
- Windows Sandbox
- BitLocker device encryption
- Windows Information Protection
- Mobile device management (MDM)
- Group Policy
- Enterprise State Roaming with Azure
- Assigned Access
- Dynamic Provisioning
- Windows Update for Business
- Kiosk mode